Top area for morels

c garrett

Hi everyone, from here in Illinois, one of the best morel hunting areas in the country. I grew up all my life from a little boy in southern Illinois hunting these illusive tasty pieces of delicious morsels. I have taught my son and he and i are teaching our 11 and 9 year old grandsons all about them. Most of the time they are posted on the web-site called morelmania.com in the early hunting season. The boys are getting very good and can almost out do grandpa. I have very many other interest also now that i am retired. I am director and sponser of two antique marble shows here and have one coming up quickly, starting this wednesday and going thru saturday. Many of the dealers come in with similiar interest, especially morel hunting. One of my hobbies is that i carve (EXACTLY) what morels look like out of the base and up from deer antler. They have become so popular that everyone wants one, cannot keep up with the carving. I hope to stay on this site and watch and see what everyone finds and it gives me continual ideas on my carvings. My e-mail is charlesm_garrett_985@comcast.net if anyone wants to e-mail me. CHuck G--