My soon to be 15 year old mushroom hunting partner.

Good to have a hunting partner even if they have little patience for our hobbies :) My boy has to get his nose into everything I stop to see. He'll be 11 soon.

Sorry to hear about your dog 4rum. The down side to having them, but definitely worth it.

IMG_0488.jpg

Yes it does. I'm looking in to adopting a shelter dog. I have to be ready NOT to compare the next dog to Bud. He was one of a kind.... well ... one of several kinds (mix breed).

Really enjoyed seeing your and John's dogs. Love dogs.

'rum

Clover's a rat terrier, they were Teddy Roosevelt's favorite dog but just recently received recognition by the AKC. I just meant that her smelling skills are nearly non existent. She's not an actual sight hound breed. 4rum, mixed breed dogs make great companions and often have less health problems than some purebreds exhibit.

lol Okay Im not lost on one. I would think mushrooming would be right up a rat terriers tunnel. Funny, but Teddy is my favorite president.

I hear ya 4rum. Its hard to not to compare dogs sometimes, but they all have their specialties. Just can't hold each up to any standards. They have to be allowed to shine on their own.