I WANT YOUR SPORES........

brianf

Hey all,

I need more spores. C.Cibarius. I can compensate. I'd prefer bagged spore prints. And you can still eat them!

The perpetual seedling network is calling all to duty. Your contributions will be recognized.

I can also access a fairly large variety of seeds that aren't specifically common. Fruits, Vegs, Trees, Berries, etc. Looking for something, maybe I can help there?

at least it can't hurt to ask! so thanks for reading!

Hey there,

Yes. Please take spore prints and send me a PM when done so we can work something out.

Cedric, the purpose is an attempt at larger scale propagation. I've run low on the spore's I've collected and I'm not sure I can culture the desired amount of mycelium in the time i would like with what I have. I'd like to expedite things, without getting too specific.

Which will lead me to my next thread.....

Oh, the main reason for wanting it in spore print fashion is more or less a precaution.....probably not a good idea to mail little baggies of white and brown powder :).