Hey

kent

Hey, I am Kent from northwest Florida via Washington State. Washington is where I first found interest in mushroom picking, mostly chanterelles, but I was a lot more careless and carefree for that matter then and would ingest anything that smelled and tasted relatively good. Laboratorian by trade I have spent a lot of time with investigation and identification of various things. Dave has been extremely helpful and I look forward to becoming a little more adept at mushroom identification for pleasure and table fare. The woods in Florida are a lot easier to get around in but the insects that want to make a meal of you are relentless. Pardon the run . ons and I look forward to seeing your finds. Later....